Event has now sold Out - within 2 hours from launch at 7pm on Friday 12th Feb 2021
I hope this finds you safe and well.
We have a belter Bushmills tasting lined up for you this month, hosted by famed Bushmills educator Seamus Lowry and Bushmills brand ambassador Lauren McMullan.
Click here for message from Seamus Lowry
This will take place on Zoom at 8pm on Thursday 25 February 2021.
To celebrate the release of the Causeway Collection worldwide last year and the resurgence of one of the titans of Irish Whiskey, we have lined up a stellar flight of whiskeys, to bring you through the rich history of Bushmills. We have the two Exclusive Irish release of the Causeway Collection to taste on the night.
- Bushmills 21yr old 40% abv
- Bushmills Distillery Exclusive acacia wood finish 47% abv
- Bushmills Causeway Collection 2008 muscatel cask 56.4% abv
- Bushmills Causeway Collection 1995 Malaga wine cask 53.5% abv
- SMWS Scotch Malt Whiskey Society bottling of a 17yr old Bushmills -
'As fresh as a mountain stream' 55% abv
- 1 surprise new Bushmills release to be tasted first by Cork Whiskey Society
- 1 Vintage Bushmills to be revealed on the night
This tasting is not one to miss.
Please login to your members page on our website to register, you won't want to miss this one!
Is mise le meas,
Cork Whiskey Society